Tuesday 15 August 2017

Playing with Clay




Good Morning 
Tuesday and its my second blog post this week 
well that makes a change I have got a bit lazy with it, 

So the end of last week I wasn't feeling up to much 
and decided to stay away from the computer and paper crafts
for a few days and ending up getting the clay out and playing
(cus I just cant stop Crafting )
which I don't really have much chance to do this 

"My Little Fairy House" 


Not bad Hey for my first go 
but I know for the next one what to do and what not to do 

So That's it Thanks for calling by 
Hugs 
S xx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous!! Not bad at all for a first try :) xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Sandra! Love it!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Juliz Design Post said...

What an enchanting project Sandra and I look forward to seeing more projects with the Clay.
Julie x

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!